Students who can apply Pan Card online with NSDL website can follow the following steps:
Here are our recent achievements in the field of pan card application :
- Visit the NSDL TIN website and click the option of "online Application" in the home page.
- Choose the type of application from the options given in the specified menu.
- choose the option as Indian citizens living in India, select Form 49A.
- Carefully handle and read the form filling requirements and select the required type (personal, trust, company, company) from the options at the bottom of the page.
- To complete the online form with original details such as Original name, permanent address, Birth date with year, athaar number is must
- You should be attach the required documents with details and submit the same in online. If you not able to send in particular timing means attach with acknowledgement and send
- There is get option of automated acknowledgment generated by the way of reference number. It is used for check the status of your application online.
- You need to Print the page for paste your photos in the specified place, and put signature in the place of NSDL address and acknowledgement mentioned
- Once you have sent the application form successfully you can get the Pan can in mentioned address in that application